Tax Meeting Preparation
inform our receptionist of any change in telephone number.
should bring their previous two years of income tax
- Bring all year-end income statements such as W-2's,
1099's, 1099R's, social security, interest, dividend,
stock sales, 1099G etc.
- If you sold stock, we will need to know the number of
shares, sales date, sales price, cost of shares, and purchase
- If you bought or sold real estate, bring your closing
- Some kinds of expenses require you to provide us with
supporting documents such as mortgage interest, real estate
taxes, and auto donation.
your deductions by category. For example, for
business expenses you may have expenses such as auto,
telephone, publications, office supplies etc..
For rental expenses you may have expenses such as
utilities, repairs, advertising etc..
- Bring tuition statements provided by the college.
- If you are claiming child care expenses,
please obtain the federal identification number from the
child care facility.
- If you are uncertain about bringing a particular
document, bring it.
- Be sure to tell us about any change in filing status,
dependents, address, job title etc.
- If you forget something, no problem. You will
provide that information to us after the interview.